Bushies Travels

Saturday, May 13, 2006

G'day!! (Hanny's bit)

Hello hello. Sorry we have not written anything for ages but it didnt seem appropriate as my Grandma sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago. It was very sudden and unexpected and has taken time to get over the shock a bit. She was also my last remaining grandparent. Jase & I didnt make it home for the funeral but had a candle-lit little ceremony on the beach, the evening of her funeral.

So obviously not been doing anything amazingly exciting recently. I have now joined the working world again and have got myself a job at a Subway (not the underground like my mum thought) he he he. It was quite hard for me (but not Jase who gets the first job he phones up about!!) to get work as our visa only lets us work for 3 months per employer. Luckily we have both found work with companies that can offer us more than 3 months work. My boss owns 3 Subways in our area so I will be working between 2 of them, one at Wembley (no stadium there I'm afraid) and one at Floreat (near fab beach).
Its quite nice to be doing something completely different. I didnt realise how strict Subways are though. As they all have to be the same I suppose. Anyway I think Ive got the knack of putting 42 grams of lettice in each sub now! Also its lucky I don't like sandwiches very much as I would probably be the size of a house, ie if I worked in a doughnut shop, yum yum.

Apart from working we have just been chilling really (apart from going to the gym & Pilates class) been to the cinema lots and read loads of books. Got a pretty good life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will try and put some more photos on soon, we tried today but the internet cafe is so busy and the computers so slow, and gave up.

Hope everyone is ok. I cant believe we have been away two and a half months already. Its going so fast!!

Lots of love
Hannah Banana xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home